Shifter for clean neutral

-

wicked70496dart

Reaction score
I ordered a 727 trans from Pro-Trans with clean neutral (PR123N) my current B&M pro stick shifter is(PRN123) what shifter will work with clean neutral pattern? Can I use my current shifter with a gate plate change? Thanks Matt

I ordered a 727 trans from Pro-Trans with clean neutral (PR123N) my current B&M pro stick shifter is(PRN123) what shifter will work with clean neutral pattern? Can I use my current shifter with a gate plate change? Thanks Matt

Turbo Action SCS can be used with the correct gate plate. They even sell a clean neutral reverse pattern decal. Of course Precision Performance Products makes a shifter as well

Check out turboaction.com and look at the shifters and gates.

We run Turbo Action
But I see no reason you could not modify the gate yourself if needed on B and M.

We love the Pro Trans Clean neutral Trans.
The Smith family is the absolute best in the Trans Business
and I have done business with them 30 to 40 years!!

Turbo Action SCS can be used with the correct gate plate. They even sell a clean neutral reverse pattern decal. Of course Precision Performance Products makes a shifter as well

Check out turboaction.com and look at the shifters and gates.
You beat me to it. I highly endorse the Cheetah shifters too!

Normal manual valve body's have some drag when put in neutral and there is always a
chance of hitting low or reverse thru the lights when shifted to neutral which many racers do.

-
Back