Ship model.

-
Those are a work of art, congrats guys. I’ve always wanted to build one, my dad did when I was younger. Too bad someone can’t buy them built already.

My uncle gave me a model over 30 years ago of the Cutty Sark that he built. Wow, just the detail alone on some of these ship models is amazing. I have patients, but not that much. I wish I still had that model to remind me of him. It was a lot of work building it, I'm sure.

My uncle gave me a model over 30 years ago of the Cutty Sark that he built. Wow, just the detail alone on some of these ship models is amazing. I have patients, but not that much. I wish I still had that model to remind me of him. It was a lot of work building it, I'm sure.
I have that model kit in my closet to build.

Those ship models look great. Doing models is much like restoring a real car. It takes the same patience and must be done in baby steps.
I had always wanted to do one of those giant aircraft carrier models.

Each of you who have the patience to build something like that have my utmost respect. :thumbsup: I thought I would go crazy 35 yrs. ago putting together a GI Joe aircraft carrier for my son for Christmas. :BangHead:

I wanted the GI Joe aircraft carrier so bad when I was a kid.
It was awesome.
Actually, I still want one.
Each of you who have the patience to build something like that have my utmost respect. :thumbsup: I thought I would go crazy 35 yrs. ago putting together a GI Joe aircraft carrier for my son for Christmas. :BangHead:

This is an RC model a friend of mine Dad built. He also built the cabinet. It’s huge.

FC8822EC-EA28-43B3-B402-66F6E20ED12D.jpeg

Is that the USS Constitution? If so, can you tell me which company produced the kit?
Yes it is. It's a Revell kit. I found this on that someone bought in the 70s but never did anything with it.

-
Back