Shipping?

-

Ters

Mopar infected...
Reaction score
Had a very negative remark from a guy selling A-body goodies....I asked if he would be willing to ship to South Africa? "Not to Africa!" his reply...

I will be paying for the couriers, why not? Maybe it is a personal thing, or not wanting US cars outside of the States running? My Valiant Charger (Demon) needs a new ignition switch, has an aftermarket abomination fitted now.

I recently imported (from US) trim rings and caps for my Monaco, of which I gladly paid the shipping. Purchase price was $ 120...couriers $ 130.

Ters.

Attachments

• 20150926_131202.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 183
I will be paying for the couriers, why not? Maybe it is a personal thing, or not wanting US cars outside of the States running? My Valiant Charger (Demon) needs a new ignition switch, has an aftermarket abomination fitted now.

I don't think that's the case. A lot of folks don't want to take a minute and fill out the customs paper.

Nothing to it really, I have shipped outside of the US a few times.

I just sent something international via USPS, Canada.

I had to fill out one form on the computer and tape 1 label on the box. No extra forms to stick in a packet. The form was all inclusive.

Sorry that some people are lazy and it shouldn't cost 130 to ship an ignition switch to RSA. Have him ship it to me and I'll forward it to you. Not a big deal, flat rate boxes and first class international run anywhere from 25-45 for shipping via USPS.

I would say some people look at shipping as a cash cow, another way to add to their profit column!
like on feebay, anyone trying to make a buck on the shipping I wil question their costs? or just look to another seller . o K so i', a tight ***. Ha

I just sent something international via USPS, Canada.

I had to fill out one form on the computer and tape 1 label on the box. No extra forms to stick in a packet. The form was all inclusive.

Sorry that some people are lazy and it shouldn't cost 130 to ship an ignition switch to RSA. Have him ship it to me and I'll forward it to you. Not a big deal, flat rate boxes and first class international run anywhere from 25-45 for shipping via USPS.

Appreciate the offer sir! Me and a friend piggy-backing with another friend.

In some cases, I was just quoted 86 bucks to ship a large USPS flat rate to Sweden. :banghead:

Jeez...

or just look to another seller . o K so i', a tight ***. Ha

Jip, my money is also green..Lol!

Ters.

I won't ship outside the U.S. because I had a problem with UPS. I shipped to Canada, filled out all the forms, then the buyer never received the item. UPS would not help and I ended up with no money and no part, never again!

I won't ship outside the U.S. because I had a problem with UPS. I shipped to Canada, filled out all the forms, then the buyer never received the item. UPS would not help and I ended up with no money and no part, never again!

Sorry to hear about your misfortune! Is it not generally accepted for buyer to pay for item, seller waits for funds to clear in his account, then only released for shipping? Buyer pays shipping agent once instructed?

Ters.

That's because you shipped UPS....a BIG no-no, at least to Canada anyway. USPS all the way. I've never not rec'd anything I've ordered from the US through USPS.

Ters, making friends here on FABO, people (just as crackedback did above) have volunteered to receive boxes from various suppliers and sellers and pack it all together and ship it over to Sweden, greatly reducing shipping compared to shipping a number of separate boxes.

I'm having this done as we speak. :prayer:

FABO is a truly great community. :thumblef::thumblef:

-
Back