Shocked.... my son brought home another one....

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Remember that beautiful '15 Challenger R/T he bought a couple months ago?
Son is on his way home with this........

Well, got home from the drag way yesterday and he had traded it off for this one......

DSCN1818.JPG

DSCN1819.JPG

DSCN1820.JPG

DSCN1821.JPG

DSCN1822.JPG

View attachment 1715323801

Last edited:
Again, beautiful car with 48,*** miles. His last one was never abused, this one was somebody's hot rod. It has a couple of upgrades including Corsa exhaust.

Goes without saying, the Scat Pack is faster than the R/T. I took it out last night and this car flies, I'm guessing high 11's if a guy could hook it up. Bothers me some, he is only 19. :(

Last edited:
I love my Challenger, so far only have 2500 miles in it and love the power the 6.4 SRT motor makes...hopefully your boy stays safe in it cause that’s a lot of car for a young kid....I’m a big kid and it’s gotten scary before lol. These cars will run low 12’s on sticky tires in stock form.

AA400E13-DF52-493E-9550-BE0AFC440D0C.jpeg

I love my Challenger, so far only have 2500 miles in it and love the power the 6.4 SRT motor makes...hopefully your boy stays safe in it cause that’s a lot of car for a young kid....I’m a big kid and it’s gotten scary before lol. These cars will run low 12’s on sticky tires in stock form.

View attachment 1715323807
Agree 100%. He already raced a kid in town that has a T/A Scat Pak that he put the hellcat airbox on, and back seat delete. He told me they were completely dead locked. I guess my hair will be falling out soon...…

Nice car by the way …..

Drive like a granny on the street, haul *** at the track. That car and your boy will remain safe

-
Back