Shop progress.

-

Jim Lusk

Reaction score
Finally got mud on the ground on Friday. I came home from work to this...19'8" x 23'...the rest of the driveway and RV parking should be poured within a couple of weeks...

20210924_171554.jpg
20210924_171653.jpg
20210924_171702.jpg

That is the way to build a garage. Concrete first then the walls. One thing I must add is they are never big enough.

That is the way to build a garage. Concrete first then the walls. One thing I must add is they are never big enough.

In my case size is restricted by the location of the bedroom window on the side of the house and the desire for RV parking beside the garage.

In my case size is restricted by the location of the bedroom window on the side of the house and the desire for RV parking beside the garage.
Hook that bedroom window right onto the garage. You couldn't ask for a better view. You can lay there at night and plan the next day.

Code won't allow it. That's the guest room anyway.
Guest room That's even better. Knock a door in where the window is. Perfect detail room, Your garage is already bigger. Do it at night.

Guests? Get a tent or let them stay in the RV.

Last edited:
Jim, how deep a pour is it?

Was going to post the same, i built mine knowing it wouldnt be b9g enough,and I have a nice loft for storage...:)

I did a loft and then changed it to a second floor man cave with bathroom, Kitchen, bedroom and TV room . Bar and pool table Pretty wild times up there.

IMG_20130113_023759.jpg

asset%284%29.jpg

asset%285%29.jpg

asset.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

Funny you should mention that
I'm sure he's posted those pics before, but for some reason the only person in there that really stuck in my mind was her
These pics were from a party my son had up there some years back.

This is what the upstairs of the shop looks like. The downstairs is just as packed. its 32'x 48'

-
Back