Shortest essay

-

spl440

Everybody's Fool
Reaction score
This is a story of a 16 year-old boy from Tamworth, NSW who won the World's Shortest Essay competition.

He was awarded a scholarship for his imagination and humour…

Here it is…

Shortest Essay:

An English creative writing class was asked to write a concise essay containing the following elements:

1. Religion
2. Royalty
3. Physical Disability
4. Racism
5. Homosexuality

The prize-winner wrote:

'My God,' cried the Queen, 'That one-legged coon is a poofter’.

can you translate that to american english for us?

The Queen (royalty, not homosexual), was surprised that the one-legged person of African descent was gay.

It was actually quite hard to type that in such a manner as to avoid offending the oversensitive people running the world these days.

Edit: capitalised 'Queen' so as not to offend the royalty.

The Queen (royalty, not homosexual), was surprised that the one-legged person of African descent was gay.

It was actually quite hard to type that in such a manner as to avoid offending the oversensitive people running the world these days.

Edit: capitalised 'Queen' so as not to offend the royalty.
I have come to the conclusion that it matters not what you say or do. You are going to offend some people. However the ball would be in their court now. Waste your, our time worrying about such trivial crap I think not. My opinion

actually, ive written a shorter essay in college

it was in my philosophy class, and it counted for half of my final grade

the professor pointed to the black boar and said "use what you learned in this class to argue that this black board does not exist"

my essay:

What blackboard?

Is that good or bad LMAO. Don’t know about you but I’m older than dirt and quite happy with the choices I’ve made. One time in may of my graduating year my so call buddies set the book up in my locker to smack me in the head when I opened it. I was late for class already mad because of car issues. Books slammed me right in the forehead, my so called buddies who were sitting in class started laughing I turned and told them to f… off the women 65 year old teacher started bitchin me out told her to F off also. She kicked out wouldn’t let me back in so failed that course but had enough credits to still graduate Living comfortable what else does a guy want.

That's absolutely hilarious.

actually, ive written a shorter essay in college

it was in my philosophy class, and it counted for half of my final grade

the professor pointed to the black boar and said "use what you learned in this class to argue that this black board does not exist"

my essay:

What blackboard?
Genius!!! What did the professor think?

Genius!!! What did the professor think?
well, to be honest, the whole story was a joke
i never took a philosophy class, and i never wrote an essay on a blackboard

Is that good or bad LMAO. Don’t know about you but I’m older than dirt and quite happy with the choices I’ve made. One time in may of my graduating year my so call buddies set the book up in my locker to smack me in the head when I opened it. I was late for class already mad because of car issues. Books slammed me right in the forehead, my so called buddies who were sitting in class started laughing I turned and told them to f… off the women 65 year old teacher started bitchin me out told her to F off also. She kicked out wouldn’t let me back in so failed that course but had enough credits to still graduate Living comfortable what else does a guy want.
im pretty happy with the way my life is turning out
(and though the story about the essay was a joke, i did get kicked out of highschool, and college)

-
Back