memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Contact seller
Here first before e-bag I present back that I have bout here a couple years ago.
This can be set up to hold most any shot gun or even rifle in your truck or even your car, and if you would like to lock it up in your home just attach it to a wall stud.

It will open automatically with a touch of a button (12 volt DC)
Or opened with the hand cuff key you see in the ready to install wire harness with switch ready to go.
As you see it now it is adjusted to fit a Mosberg 500 or 870 Remington

$70 plus shipping from 72401

Thank you fabo. I hope this finds a home before it goes to the auction block.

Attachments

• ebay2011 A 068.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 336
  • ebay2011 A 069.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 337
  • ebay2011 A 070.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 334
  • ebay2011 A 071.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 330
  • ebay2011 A 072.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 329
  • ebay2011 A 073.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 338
Thank you Clff, I am dropping the price on this to help justify shipping
The first $50 plus shipping will be the new owner of this nice Pro Gard.

Thank you fabo

Last bump to the top before it goes to e-bay, these new are $300. I looked it up..
Thank you fabo.

what would shipping be to Williams Lake, Canada, postal code V2G2C7?

My guru on this will be home at 5:30pm today (my wife) can figure this out for us
I can say it is 8lbs and it will take a box 21''X9''X6'' to box it up from 72401Arkansas if you know how to figure shipping Drache. :coffee2:

My guru on this will be home at 5:30pm today (my wife) can figure this out for us
I can say it is 8lbs and it will take a box 21''X9''X6'' to box it up from 72401Arkansas if you know how to figure shipping Drache. :coffee2:

Damn a little too pricey for my blood after finding the cost to ship. Damn.... I really wanted to mount that in the Dart :sad8:

Hope you find a seller soon!

Damn a little too pricey for my blood after finding the cost to ship. Damn.... I really wanted to mount that in the Dart :sad8:

Hope you find a seller soon!
Thank you Drache, Shipping to Canada sure can be surprising some time's
Going to e-bay with this today
I just wanted our members to have a shot at it since I did buy it here :D
Selling a few things I can do with out in life to aid my trip to Monster Mopar to meet some great members and see some :burnout: and enjoy a get together at Tony Fields
My user name is creedcustoms on ebay, my son already had an account set up and he said I could just use his :cheers:

Thank you again FABO, This Shot gun lock up system has found a new home.

SOLD!! :cheers:

Everytime I saw this thread my motorhead mind thinks Shotgun was a brand and lock up for auto was a lock up converter for an automatic. Sounds like a cool race part. Shot gun lockup for auto,lol

Everytime I saw this thread my motorhead mind thinks Shotgun was a brand and lock up for auto was a lock up converter for an automatic. Sounds like a cool race part. Shot gun lockup for auto,lol
I see now!! LMAO Pete :D:D

Update for our member.
I said it will hit the mail today :scratch:But my wife ran out of tape and it will be on it's way tomorrow
Sorry for the delay :banghead:
Keeping my customer updated :toothy2: My wife taught me well.

Attachments

• ebay2011 A 109.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 154
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back