Should Ram have built/ build this?

-
Blame that on OPEC ... they are cutting back production to jack up oil prices ... which will make people drive less which will hurt oil sales . They will drop back down .
Why would I blame opec if I didn't need them?
But chiden decided we don't need to be independent of them and shut down our own oil production so we have to buy it from them
Can't blame them from trying to make a buck

This one is all on chiden, the hand full of people who did vote for him and the software operators that made up the rest of the votes

They were shutting down US production over the last 2 yrs .
The cost of production is too much to make a profit when oil prices get low .

Something to do with "free market " or Capitalism ... something like that .
I dont blame OPEC . Its their oil...

Whatever. Gas started it's price climb on inauguration day as soon as those executive orders were signed.i gotta wonder who's side that idiot is on.
Back on topic, I am not tired of trucks. And won't be as long as the majority of cars are too damn small. A late B body is the perfect size of car and we don't have anything anywhere close anymore.
What I AM sick of is everyone cramming 4 door trucks with uselessly short beds down our throats and the ridiculous prices they are charging for such a useless truck. (As a truck anyways) we don't need leather, huge dash displays and such,
Give me a regular cab, with a real 8ft bed, (Or, more correctly, what used to be called a regular cab anyway) now a days, 4doors is becoming the regular cab) roll down windows, rubber mat, STICK SHIFT, HD cooling, tow package and call it a day.
And people wonder why I'm bringing my 85 D150 back to life..... It works for me. Rides better than the new ones and I have room to actually haul something without resorting to constantly having to drag a trailer around.

Last edited:
Chrysler stopped building rear wheel drive cars for 27 years. They've never gotten it right since. All they can build in a "car" are heavy, overpriced pigs nobody can afford. They build a good truck, because that's all they know know. The average person still caint afford one of those either.

maxxII.jpg

Me and Maxx like our black Express a lot. It is hard on drive tires, but that's the way Maxx rolls :D.

Chrysler stopped building rear wheel drive cars for 27 years. They've never gotten it right since. All they can build in a "car" are heavy, overpriced pigs nobody can afford. They build a good truck, because that's all they know know. The average person still caint afford one of those either.
They built the original Viper right. Rwd and raw power with no electronic assist. They hit a grand slam with the 96 GTS coupe. Regulations is what killed it, making it a slow seller.

They built the original Viper right. Rwd and raw power with no electronic assist. They hit a grand slam with the 96 GTS coupe. Regulations is what killed it, making it a slow seller.

Yeah but it was much like the Prowler. A total bait and switch. When they both came out, a price was advertised and then suddenly because of "supply and demand" that price doubled. So I don't even count either of those cars. The Viper was badass, no denying that.

What the hell are you talkin about?
He was making a political comment and I said keep it on the political forum and all the people who disagreed with me were part of the for a bodies only political Forum Brain trust klan... Aka- the klan...

He was making a political comment and I said keep it on the political forum and all the people who disagreed with me were part of the for a bodies only political Forum Brain trust klan... Aka- the klan...
Wow, Resist bumper sticker much ? Lol

When are they gonna update their powertrains?
The 5.7 is 16 years old and the 3.6 is not a spring chicken either. Sure the 5.7 has lots of power to pull a trailer but the fuel mileage sucks. And the 3.6 in a quad cab will struggle to pull a 5000# trailer.
How about putting a couple of turbos on the 3.6?

How about this, never seen one myself

FB_IMG_1615471655241.jpg

FB_IMG_1615471660004.jpg

FB_IMG_1615471666053.jpg

I'd honestly have it to pull a 5th wheel/gooseneck trailer. The section between the bed and the cab (the storage bit) looks oddly choppy, but having extra cab room plus bed room would be nice. I'd say these things would have sold like crazy had they built them.
Yeah I think ranchers and anyone towing a lot would find them very useful. Hence the name “Long Hauler”

-
Back