show me a pic of your aftermarket instrument panel

-

abodyhotrod

Reaction score
looking to ditch the instrument dash panel and blank out the radio, i want to make room for sum autometer gauges, already have tack,oil press,temp hooked up. also have fuel gauge and amp meter, just need mph or do i it's a street car though.

can you post sum pics of a custom in dash gauge set up, an early 70s dart is what im working on thanks, pictures please

www.rockymountaindashes.com has custom dashes for sale for mopars and they have quite a few pictures of what people have done with their dashes.

Aussie_Lefthand.jpg

angie1.jpg

I just ordered mine and can post some pics when it arives

joe and 70 440 those are awesome, thank alot, keep them coming lets see more.
here is a pic of mine now, explains why i want to change it so bad

IMG_2468.JPG

just ordered an a-8 dash from rockymountain dash today, 4 to 6 weeks turnaround,really like to see it in two weeks so i could have it in time for mopars at the strip, we'll see.

I like the set up in the top pic, but I would change the dash color to black and keep those same gauges.

Anybody know if you can just get the cluster from some where?

I was just on the site looking around, and the cluster only IS available. However, for some reason, it costs more than the complete dash.
Funny story. I was starting on my "to do" list for my Dart. It's been a "sidelined project" for about 2 years now, and I'm gearing up to start back on it. I knew I wanted that dash, but couldn't remember where I saw it. I was gonna post a question, but abodyhotrod beat me to it. I'll be ordering soon. Thanks gang !!
John

oooh man that looks nice!

What would it take to install one of those?
How much rewiring?

ordered my A-11 a week and half ago, can't wait for it to get here. Probably won't get mine in until June or later, farming takes alot of time in the spring. Also gonna learn how to polish aluminum on this project. Should look great when its done!

Wow !! they all look good,:thumbrig: Never seen them before.

:sign7:Time for me to find a old cluster for a 63 valiant.

can anybody find rockymountains phone number. the 6 week point is here and i'd like to check in.

-
Back