Show your 5x4 small bolt pattern wheels!

-
17” Coys…8” and 7”

8C536D9F-BAC4-48E5-8BD4-A75A78238C7E.jpeg

16D5CBB4-0407-4168-82F7-F95F46079F1D.jpeg

I just finished my fratzog poverty caps for my '70 Swinger 340. I also have 2 sets of SBP rallys with the sombrero center caps.
Fratzog pie plate hubcaps.jpeg

what size tires and rims?
Thats an old picture I know run bigs and littles
Rears
BFG 275/60-16
Crager S/S 15 X 8 SBP got them from Summit
Fronts are still 14's dont recall the size I can look latter if you need it

IMG_20180804_103724077_BURST001.jpg

IMG_20180804_103808445_BURST000_COVER.jpg

Lets see those small bolt pattern wheels!

IMG_2375.JPG

Can someone help me identify these? I was told they were American racing torque thrust but can't find the similar wheel. These are 15's, and after a disc brake conversion I may end up having to sell them off for 14's. I'm getting tire rub on the front now. And of course I need the 5x4 bolt pattern. Thanks!

View attachment 1715900018

Can someone help me identify these? I was told they were American racing torque thrust but can't find the similar wheel. These are 15's, and after a disc brake conversion I may end up having to sell them off for 14's. I'm getting tire rub on the front now. And of course I need the 5x4 bolt pattern. Thanks!
Isn't there a casting name on the flip side?

Isn't there a casting name on the flip side?

Probably, but not that I can see with them on. I'm pretty sure US Wheel doesn't make this wheel in a 14 inch, so really just looking for something similar. But hopefully I can make the 15's work. It may take a little front fender "massaging".

Probably, but not that I can see with them on. I'm pretty sure US Wheel doesn't make this wheel in a 14 inch, so really just looking for something similar. But hopefully I can make the 15's work. It may take a little front fender "massaging".
What's the width on these? May screw with your alignment but will adjusting the torsion bars up or down a bit help rather than massaging the fenders?

What's the width on these? May screw with your alignment but will adjusting the torsion bars up or down a bit help rather than massaging the fenders?

These are 15's and I believe 15x7. I have messed with the car height some already. That may be what ends up having to be done, but I really like the stance better higher in the rear. Would have to raise the front up quite a bit. If anyone is putting a drum to disc conversion on one of these they push the wheels out about a half inch. (At least the Pirate Jack kit did).

These are 15's and I believe 15x7. I have messed with the car height some already. That may be what ends up having to be done, but I really like the stance better higher in the rear. Would have to raise the front up quite a bit. If anyone is putting a drum to disc conversion on one of these they push the wheels out about a half inch. (At least the Pirate Jack kit did).
You don't state the front tire size, but going down one size may help, and still keep the ride height but $$.

You don't state the front tire size, but going down one size may help, and still keep the ride height but $$.

215/60/15's on back, 205/60/15's on the. front. Do you mean staying with 15's, but maybe a smaller tire, like a 195/60? That would save me a half inch of height and almost a have inch on the width. Would be a lot cheaper than all new wheels and tires.

I ju
215/60/15's on back, 205/60/15's on the. front. Do you mean staying with 15's, but maybe a smaller tire, like a 195/60? That would save me a half inch of height and almost a have inch on the width. Would be a lot cheaper than all new wheels and tires.
I just wonder about the tire bulge on those rims.

I ju

I just wonder about the tire bulge on those rims.

That I don't know. I would think keeping the aspect at 60 should give the tire a similar fit on the rim. I may try this, sure beats beating on a fender. Under 200 for the two tires.

Last edited:

Extend your lower front fender brace by 1" to kick it out.

They are US indies
Still available through jegs, summit or ebay

They are US indies
Still available through jegs, summit or ebay

Thanks. Problem is I've only seen 15's. If I could find 14's I would just slap two on the front with new tires and be done. If you've seen 14's let me know!

-
Back