Sick Week....

-
Yup.. been watching all morning.. sooo many cars in the mid 6's.. sucks bout schroder though.. luckily he didn't get a scratch..

Wow! That is a SickWeek!
Yeah, i love drag and drive events... Sick week is ok, but Drag week later in the year is by far the best

P.S. if you haven't watched drag and drive before, they have to lay down a time, drive their car to the next track with no help or follow car, just what they can carry with them... the drag racing is the easy part.. have seen guys rebuild their engines on the side of the road at 2am to keep going :)

In the end... you win.. a jacket..

Yeah, i love drag and drive events... Sick week is ok, but Drag week later in the year is by far the best

P.S. if you haven't watched drag and drive before, they have to lay down a time, drive their car to the next track with no help or follow car, just what they can carry with them... the drag racing is the easy part.. have seen guys rebuild their engines on the side of the road at 2am to keep going :)

In the end... you win.. a jacket..
That's kick ***!

P.S. if you haven't watched drag and drive before, they have to lay down a time, drive their car to the next track with no help or follow car, just what they can carry with them.

they are allowed a trailer. some of them are pretty tricked out trailers too.. is there still a size limit on them?

my buddys car..

X9R-u01&tn=AAnU4DlwvAksUJGW&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.jpg

they are allowed a trailer. some of them are pretty tricked out trailers too.. is there still a size limit on them?

I'm not sure on the size limit but a lot of guys have small ones.. steve morris' trailer is tiny and he fits so much stuff in it that it's nuts...

hmm.. little more relaxed then drag is i think.

TRAILERS AND CARGO ON COMPETITION VEHICLES •Each competition vehicle may tow a single-axle cargo trailer to carry tools, supplies, and spare parts. •Trailers may not contain any components that contribute to cooling, charging, oiling, or fueling the competition vehicle while the trailer is being towed.

dragweek used to have a size limit other then just single axle.. looks like they loosened up the rule to the sickweek rule.

TRAILERS AND CARGO ON COMPETITION VEHICLES •Each competition vehicle may tow a single-axle cargo trailer to carry tools, supplies, and spare parts. •Trailers may not contain any components that contribute to cooling, charging, oiling, or fueling the competition vehicle while the trailer is being towed

The live feed today has been sketchy. That’s the one thing I wish they’d really put some effort in to. Get the sound quality and the feed figured out and perfect. Seems like it’s always an afterthought.

The live feed today has been sketchy. That’s the one thing I wish they’d really put some effort in to. Get the sound quality and the feed figured out and perfect. Seems like it’s always an afterthought.

yea been horrible the last hour.

my buddy is finally in the staging lanes. lots of track clean ups today. looks like a fun idea but sitting this long for a run and i'd be going nuts..

_nc_ohc=sDsXtmXTzgMAX9m0huc&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.jpg

It’s been an absolute **** show with oil downs, crashes, and broken ****. Bailey was saying he’s never seen the Zamboni kick the rods out on the track.
:lol:

yeah, same for dragweek though... most tracks
Try to make it out this year, maybe to a Friday night race at Milan.

I am sooo happy Milan is still around, i thought it was going to be dead years ago and checked their page and it looks like things are starting to go great

Is uncle tony from UTG there? Hes supposed to be the best tuner and mopar drag race builder around.

Local friend is with another local guy in his Pontiac. Ran a 7 second pass earlier today. Lady doesn’t like e85. Lol

AC62E5E9-1DAA-4D60-8113-DD22CCDE3AFD.jpeg

-
Back