Signature photo being displayed in another members post.

-

"Dart67"

Reaction score
Why is my signature photo showing in post made by another member.

Here are two post that has the problem.

Reverse Osmosis....

sigpic.jpg

First time carlisle, what to bring

First time carlisle, what to bring.jpg

I believe member Riddler is having the same thing happen.

Herb

See post #97 of the "isn't cuda a model, not a nickname thread. It appears on the surface that the problem is site-wide to me.

See post #97 of the "isn't cuda a model, not a nickname thread. It appears on the surface that the problem is site-wide to me.

Nothing there.

But, it only seems to pop up in the one members posts, no one elses.

If you look at post #79 by norshorblufish you will see my signature photo at the bottom of his post. At least it is showing on my screen----could be gone I guess on other screens. I know he said he did not see it. I would really like that photo at the bottom of my sig-page!
DR-----

If you look at post #79 by norshorblufish you will see my signature photo at the bottom of his post. At least it is showing on my screen----could be gone I guess on other screens. I know he said he did not see it. I would really like that photo at the bottom of my sig-page!
DR-----

I looked at #97 as per your post above.

I did follow the quote though.

Like I said it only seems to be happening in his posts, and no one else.

Strange indeed.

Betcha if you both reset your signature without your pictures, log off and then went back and added the picture the problem would be gone.
I bet it's a corruption of the code the site uses to apply the image.

Betcha if you both reset your signature without your pictures, log off and then went back and added the picture the problem would be gone.

I just tried this and my sig still shows in norshorblufish post.

Is he linking them similar to the old IP address display deal?

-
Back