Silver or Gold pentagram?

-
Cool. I remember those on the dealership walls of the chrysler plymouth I worked at. I had some of that old dealership stuff years ago when I worked there in the 80s. Its long gone now.

^^ I agree. With all my horse trading, I think Im at net zero on my resto-mod project. Buy something low, put it out there to a world audience and someone will need it badder than you. I got 3 of them: 2 marked 64 and 66, all metal. 64 was bare backed, other 2 have a fiber pad stuck on back.

^^ I agree. With all my horse trading, I think Im at net zero on my resto-mod project. Buy something low, put it out there to a world audience and someone will need it badder than you. I got 3 of them: 2 marked 64 and 66, all metal. 64 was bare backed, other 2 have a fiber pad stuck on back.
Yep I agree world wide audience now. I used to just swap meet sell parts and buy what I needed back in the 80s because that's all there was, and that part is still so much fun mingling with folks in the hobby, making connections for parts, the whole scavenger hunt thing.

The cool thing about doing this stuff today with the internet is I have sold parts to people all over the world. England, Iceland, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Brazil, Australia, Mexico, Canada are places I have shipped to. Not only sold parts, but bought parts and developed friendships with people I never would have met otherwise.

I am trying to get to net zero on my sons project car we are building. I could not build this stuff if I had to do this with my paycheck. I have other responsibilities with it. Wife would kill me if I did lol.

Pentagrams are only on cars built by the devil (Chevys?, Fords?, certainly any foreign car....). Pentastars are Mopar. Always liked to see them on the left front fenders of older Mopars. Thought it added a little "class". Gold from the factory....
Did they put these upside down on Demons?

-
Back