Status
Not open for further replies.

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Contact seller
Simplicity rider with 36" cut 12.5 hp B&S I/C engine. Hydrostatic trans. I bought it new in spring of 95 for $2200. Always changed the oil 1-2 times per year depending on how much mowing I had to do. 4 yrs. ago it was leaking oil from the crankcase pretty bad so I pulled the engine and re-ringed and re-sealed it. Runs great and uses almost no oil at all. The deck was getting sloppy so 2 yrs. ago I totally disassembled it and rebuilt everything. New bearings, load rollers, belts, most linkages were replaced. In the picture you'll notice the deck shute is missing, I have it. Just had it off when I took the pics. Runs like a champ and I would have probably kept it for quite a while yet but I ran across a super deal on a 44" 18.5 hp Simplicity lawn tractor with a blade and other accessories in excellent shape for a great price.

I know this isn't prime time to sell a mower but I figured what the heck, might as well try.

Asking $475 obo. Located dead center between St. Louis MO and Springfield IL... Sorry no shipping

Attachments

• DSC00143.JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC00144.JPG
    186.2 KB · Views: 205
  • DSC00145.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 201
  • DSC00146.JPG
    169.5 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC00147.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC00148.JPG
    210.8 KB · Views: 197
Here's a proposition for ya Tracy...

Go ahead and drive it on out here and I'll buy it. I'll even pay your fuel and buy your coffee for every day of the trip. Please drive it safely, I want it to be in just as good condition as the pic's show.

My old rider is ready to be retired, wish you were closer, Simplicity makes a good machine. GLWS

Here's a proposition for ya Tracy...

Go ahead and drive it on out here and I'll buy it. I'll even pay your fuel and buy your coffee for every day of the trip. Please drive it safely, I want it to be in just as good condition as the pic's show.

My old rider is ready to be retired, wish you were closer, Simplicity makes a good machine. GLWS

LOL... I bet the fuel cost would be more than the machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back