since I went gold-------

-

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
Every time I get on fabo , I have to re log in now , keeps asking me to accept cookies too , everytime .
WHY ?

What browser are you using? Are you checking the "stay logged in" Box. You may need to clear your cookies or if you save an incorrect password

upload_2019-8-15_8-55-38.png

It is acting like you are typing quick and hitting one wrong key on your sign in. Then it takes you to the check cookies thing.

As it is not recognizing your password so it takes you to the page for non members.

Try typing slower and more accurate. Give it a second after you type everything in to give the info a chance to move over the internet. Slower internet line speeds can contribute to this problem.

With the last update, I had to get the Puffin browser to open FABO on my stupid ☎:BangHead:

i always log out when i'm done. what if my computer gets hacked, and since i'm already logged in, they start posting threads in my name, about how we should have more camero threads and why 12 bolts are better than an 8 3 /4. never gonna live that down. someone would have to take me out with a cricket bat
index.jpg

i always log out when i'm done. what if my computer gets hacked, and since i'm already logged in, they start posting threads in my name, about how we should have more camero threads and why 12 bolts are better than an 8 3 /4. never gonna live that down. someone would have to take me out with a cricket bat
View attachment 1715379528
Shaun and Ed
Cool

It is acting like you are typing quick and hitting one wrong key on your sign in. Then it takes you to the check cookies thing.

As it is not recognizing your password so it takes you to the page for non members.

Try typing slower and more accurate. Give it a second after you type everything in to give the info a chance to move over the internet. Slower internet line speeds can contribute to this problem.
Not the problem , finger pecker here !LOL

I havent had to log on here in forever tbh I dont remember my password it's been so long. If I ever get accidentally logged off im screwed!!

I havent had to log on here in forever tbh I dont remember my password it's been so long. If I ever get accidentally logged off im screwed!!

Still had to this morning ! ????????
Not a real big deal , just a matter of a couple clicks .

I HIT ACCEPT ON HERE AND FBBO , ALL OTHERS I TRIED TO CLEAR, WHY DO BOTH KEEP ASKING ME TO ACCEPT ??? Dis regard caps -----------

Just got to thinking here as I am restarting my Windows 10 laptop for the recent updates that were just put on.

Try powering down your phone so it is totally off. Then power it back on again.

This is the equivalent of "Rebooting" a computer to straightens out problems as it resets itself as it is powering back up again.

A "Restart" kind of shakes the bugs out after a long not shut off period of time. Gives you a clean slate to get up and running on again.

-
Back