[WANTED] single plane

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still looking for this? I have an M-1 for sale, clean and ready to go. Just to be sure this is what you are looking for, this is a race only manifold with no provision for heater hoses, yes? If this is what you want let me know and I'll send some pics. I have some other race LA stuff to sell so let me know if that's your project.

I have a Strip Dominator. Cleaned up. You pay Shipping (23222) and Paypal fees. $125.00. Send me a PM if you are interested and I will post pics tonight...

JW

haven't been on in a bit please send me your pics and price if you have not done so.
this is going on my new trick flow heads mech roller cam and lifters no heater hoses it is a street/drag car

haven't been on in a bit please send me your pics and price if you have not done so.
this is going on my new trick flow heads mech roller cam and lifters no heater hoses it is a street/drag car

Mine is no longer available.
Thanks and good luck in your search,
JW

Here is a Holley Street Dominator. Pm me if interested

C957551F-9298-406A-AB00-77F896C14B05.jpeg

2F01F184-00E9-4FA8-AECB-F2CBCE0C1B3C.jpeg

Last edited:
here's my M1 single plane. More photos if you are interested. Was asking $220, will let it go for $175 plus shipping

Dawson M1 - 1.JPG

Dawson M1-2.JPG

Dawson M1-3.JPG

There are no marks where the washers for the intake bolts torque down so I think it's never been on an engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back