Mopar Exterior Parts For Sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 70DusterBob

70DusterBob Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    Contact Seller
    I got this single snorkel hood scoop on Amazon. I waited too long between the time that I bought it to return it, so I really bought it. lol!

It fits any car really, but for an A Body some modification to match the rise in the hood is required. The bottom fits a flat surface, my 70 Duster has a rise in the hood and it would require more work that I am familiar doing to match it.

Please look at the Amazon URL I bought it on, the pictures, and I will try to get some personalized pictures of it soon. My camera is not linked to this computer, so I have to see if I can do that. But I'm asking $130.00+ Shipping. It was $185.10 for me. I got a dual snorkel from Classic Industries to replace this with for me.

Snorkel Drag Car Fiberglass Hood Air Scoop, 1-Piece, 28 x 17 x 6

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075FGCKHD/?tag=joeychgo-20

Nice new Scoop, if you will notice it has material from where it was molded that needs to be sanded. Shouldn't be too much work with a nice sander, but just wanted to make you aware of it.

San Antonio Tx
    Bob

IMG_3866.JPG

IMG_3868.JPG

IMG_3869.JPG

IMG_3870.JPG

IMG_3871.JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.