skid steer / compact track loader

-

plumcrazy704406

Reaction score
Ok FABO farm genius's.
I am looking for a compact track / multi terrain loader for the "farm". Because we are sandy loom, rolling hills, I have decided to scout for a low hour machine. So my question for you all is what is the best one out there?
Done the skid boards, read till I bleed, talked and walked them. Let me know.

thx
:rambo:

I have two older Bobcats. The service & support in my area for Bobcat is the best. The dealer also carries a wide selection of attachment rentals for the odd jobs.

BOBCAT T-300 on tracks

x2 one of the best all around versatile mahines for the job

operated a s700 for 7 years, then company upgraded to the t-300, and it was night and day difference.

If it ain't Bobcat, it ain't ****............

Bucket tilt on the Cat is lazy, Hopeless case skidders are underpowered and weak, Gehls have strange controls..........

Refer to my first sentence. :)

Bobcat makes a great machine. I learned how to run heavy equipment on backhoes and excavators so I tend to favor the Cats because of the pilot controls. Never could get used to using my feet to operate the bucket! I'm a huge fan on the 257B's. Reliable, decent power, and quick if you prefer their control layout.

T-190, or 300s are awesome. depends on how much power you need. we use a T-190 doing concrete work and it has plenty of power for tear-outs and digging, but a 300 is boss. i used to run kumatsus at another job. like the pilot controls. bobcat has more power tho. also ran a big mustang with pilots and tracks. didn t like it. too jerky on the controls. Cats are nice too, but the guy i used to work for bought 2 of em new and had problems with them. i d go bobcat.

-
Back