Had it removed this morning. He is gonna send it away to have it checked. Kim

71C2C31E-3879-433B-8534-F0E714B529E4.jpeg

F188F83D-E62B-4A3C-BB39-57E68C7E2F4A.jpeg

View attachment 1715791909

5F5C04CA-32DC-4CE5-BDFA-6611A66C4956.jpeg

B9DBCE22-E90A-4FEE-B999-FAA00AFAB006.jpeg

97C78BDB-B466-4315-816F-ECB54FACC2D8.jpeg

Nice work! Did you do that yourself? lol

Reminds me of a marble sized ingrown hair I popped off the back of my thigh with pliers 25 years ago
I had to get really drunk, boy did that sucker squirt some blood

Hope you get good lab results back, and all is good. Did the doc say what causes them? I remember when you had the other one off a year or so ago. I went to my Dermatologist on Wednesday, and he zapped me quite a few times with the liquid nitrogen freezy stuff! Just spots and non cancerous stuff. This getting old stuff ain't for sissies, is it?

Hope you get good lab results back, and all is good. Did the doc say what causes them? I remember when you had the other one off a year or so ago. I went to my Dermatologist on Wednesday, and he zapped me quite a few times with the liquid nitrogen freezy stuff! Just spots and non cancerous stuff. This getting old stuff ain't for sissies, is it?
Getting old sucks. Kim

Pretty sure it was just a cyst that’s non cancerous. Kim
My cat had one of those. It went down all on its own.

But hell, if you wanted it removed, you shouldda made the drive. We'd skanked you up on scotch and I wouldda hacked it out with my pocketknife.

I hope all goes well. I try to always wear a hat now when going for my walks or cutting grass. My doctor has an operating room right in his office which makes it convenient. He has days scheduled just for operations. That little spot turned into that big cut and yes I cut the face shield off my hat.
5E5BA75E-7847-4DF7-9D7C-BE2CB147F87D.jpeg
D64BB91D-330A-4A01-87A9-561D7B4D8B5B.jpeg
A2D3EC4A-1E2E-42C5-8749-17E8A7B3A80B.jpeg

I hope all goes well. I try to always wear a hat now when going for my walks or cutting grass. My doctor has an operating room right in his office which makes it convenient. He has days scheduled just for operations. That little spot turned into that big cut and yes I cut the face shield off my hat. View attachment 1715792301View attachment 1715792302View attachment 1715792303
Hopefully mine is nothing. We thought it may be from my CPAP straps rubbing. Holly crap John that turned nasty real quick. Kim

I’ll keep u in mind if I ever have another. U may have to come up here though as we can’t cross the border. Lol
I'll keep my knife a little less dull than usual. lol

Hopefully mine is nothing. We thought it may be from my CPAP straps rubbing. Holly crap John that turned nasty real quick. Kim

Yes it did but healed up nicely. I just had a friend that they didn’t go deep and wide enough so they had to go in again.

I hope you're okay, Kim.
I would keep it in the fridge and show it to people when they came over for dinner.

I hope you're okay, Kim.
I would keep it in the fridge and show it to people when they came over for dinner.

funny you should mention that

i was waiting in line at the taco bell, moving slow as molasses when i figured id check up on FABO
i was allright untill i made it to the third picture in this thread

-
Back