Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike69barracuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Slant 6 (225) Aluminum Intake 1 barrel

For my 69 Barracuda, automatic tranny, with no air. does have a brake booster on the car.

Nice, no damage unit.
Shipping to PA.............. Zip Code 17111

There have been a few on ebay lately. About 75 to 135 depending on seller. These are the early 60 style, should fit without any problems as long as it's not melted under the carb. I would stay away from the later ones.

I believe I have a nice one on the shelf out back.
I'll get it after its light out tomorrow :D

What’s wrong with the later ones? I ran one from a 1980 4x4 truck and it worked great. I think it was welded together two piece construction.... maybe some weren’t welded very good?

I have one from an 82 D150. $125 shipped to you, send a PM if interested.

What’s wrong with the later ones? I ran one from a 1980 4x4 truck and it worked great. I think it was welded together two piece construction.... maybe some weren’t welded very good?

As you said, lots of quality issues, a one piece one is trouble free. For a few extra bucks, it's cheap insurance.

Hyper_pak is giving you good advice. I've heard folks say they've had leaks in the welds but in my experience I've replaced two where the floor of the manifold cracked/corroded where it meets the Exhaust manifold. Can't explain why for certain other than poor quality casting as both vehicles were fairly well maintained cars at time of failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back