Not open for further replies.

Claydart

MOPAR to the very bones
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Free to a good home, good running 225, less intake, and carb. ran great when I took it out of my Dart GT. I believe that it is a 1967 or 68 engine, not sure of original mileage. It has a flex plate that comes with it and brand new exhaust manifold, that is currently off the engine because I took most everything off to remove the motor. PM me for more details and or questions. This motor is located in Brockton, Ma.

I agree. I have been looking for one for over a year ! Always on the east side of the country. Dang !

I agree. I have been looking for one for over a year ! Always on the east side of the country. Dang !
Strap it to a pallet use Fed EX freight or Fastenal check locations nearest you.
Drain the fluids out. Get an online quote they get back to you pretty quik. Couldn't be much more than $200 or so guessing...…..

Ship Transmissions across most of country For $100 and less

Man, I wish you were in the L.A. area because I'd pick it up today if you were!

Well, I'll keep it here for about a month or so. After that, well, if nobody wants it, then its off to the junkyard for it. My wife isn't too keen on it sitting here in the yard under a tarp. And to tell the truth, neither am I. I just wish that there was someone that could use it! It would be such a waste to junk it.

If someone wanted it, and wanted to help set up and pay for shipping, then that would be good too. I would drain the fluids and get it on a pallet.

Strap it to a pallet use Fed EX freight or Fastenal check locations nearest you.
Ship Transmissions across most of country For $100 and less

Damn, great to know! I shipped a disk brake setup (#120) in 4 boxes 1 state over and it cost ~90.

I'm Glad that you are happy, it's nice to have my yard back too! I hope that you can use it all. It just seemed to be such a waste to junk all of that stuff, when someone could use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back