Slant 6 automatic to manual swap

-

Trey Osborne

Reaction score
I have a 904 with a b&m quicksilver shifter. My car originally was a 3 on the tree and it still has the manual pedal box, but doesn't have the 3 on the tree column. I would like a floor shift rather than the 3 on the tree. The car is a 1963 plymouth valiant with a 1978 225 slant 6. What all will I need? What is a good asking price for a 904 with all the linkages and b&m shifter with less than 10k miles? Is there anyone looking to do a manual to automatic swap who would be willing to do a trade? All input appreciated.

Well I may be able to help you out some on your conversion I have a real good flywheel - clutch and pressure plate for the slant I also have a bellhousing but it has the large diameter retainer hole but wait I also have a OD tranny with linkage and shifter wrong handle that works with that bell since I'm in the holiday spirit it's yours for the taking at no charge but you need to pick up in Syracuse Indiana

Well I may be able to help you out some on your conversion I have a real good flywheel - clutch and pressure plate for the slant I also have a bellhousing but it has the large diameter retainer hole but wait I also have a OD tranny with linkage and shifter wrong handle that works with that bell since I'm in the holiday spirit it's yours for the taking at no charge but you need to pick up in Syracuse Indiana
Happy to be second in line for the slant bell housing, od tranny and parts.

sent pm

-
Back