Slant 6 to 5.7 motor mounts

-

Elwood blues

Reaction score
So trying to decide on motor mounts. Schumacher's are out of stock and have been for a while, TTI mount says they are for v8 k member only. I have heard that the universal LS mount work but just need to re drill the holes. I was thinking of just getting a universal set and modifying it to fit how I like . Has any one had to make there own mounts or does everyone just buy them?

So trying to decide on motor mounts. Schumacher's are out of stock and have been for a while, TTI mount says they are for v8 k member only. I have heard that the universal LS mount work but just need to re drill the holes. I was thinking of just getting a universal set and modifying it to fit how I like . Has any one had to make there own mounts or does everyone just buy them?

I heard that Mancini racing was Making quite a few now... Comparing them to schumacher quality... Might check there... Probably $$$..

I stand corrected... 408swinger is correct.. Just a dealer...

-
Back