SLANT SIX CLUB OF AMERICA MAGAZINES, BUMPERSTICKERS, DECALS etc...

-

raywayne

Reaction score
I'm having to downsize and I have 55 issues of the Slant Six News, the well written club magazines for The Slant Six Club Of America in excellent condition. The issues range from the early '80s when the club started, to it's final issue in the early '90s. They contain very well written tech articles on everything relating to early A-Bodies - Darts, Valiants, Barracudas, Aspens, Volares by Doug Dutra, Hemi Andersen, Bob Stepp, and many other knowledgeable lifetime Mopar enthusiasts. Articles on disc brake conversions, engine power buildups, 8.75 rear end swaps, A833 4 speed tranny rebuilds and gearing, gauges, speedo gearing etc... I also have all of the bumperstickers, patches, and decals that the club issued. This would be a once in a lifetime find for someone deep into the Slant Six Mopar automobile. Contact me if you're interested as I want to find a good home for all of this historic material.

“RayWayne” I was a club member here in SoCal in the late 80’s and early 90’s. I have my membership card still. I was one of the very few with a Slant6 70 Challenger. Are you selling all of memorabilia or what? I have a lot of the magazines, maybe not a complete set, along with window and bumper decals. Just wondering out of curiosity.

-
Back