Slant Six Manifold Hardware

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone offer the triangle washers, nuts and studs for the slant six intake and exhaust manifolds? I thought someone did at one time, but now I cannot find it. Thank you.

Got plenty of those triangular washers which you more than welcome to

I believe you can get the studs and nuts from McMaster-Carr. Part# 94358A270 appears to be an ideal high-strength steel manifold-to-head stud with a drive hex in the end for E-Z installation. Nuts are 94820A240. I haven't tried this yet, I had the info squirreled away in my parts-to-gather list.

From SlantSixDan McMaster-Carr. McMaster-Carr and McMaster-Carr There was also another but, I cant remember. Silver something.
I got my exhaust manifold with all hardware from Silver-Seal. (Basically a Dorman kit.) Their website is down for construction, but found this - Silver Seal ENgine Parts Machine Shop Tools & Supplies I don't think they have the triangle washers separately. I didn't like the ones that they provide anyway-used my old ones. They are not the same as originals. There is an Australian company making them. But don't think those are like originals either and big bucks.

-
Back