Slant six pass !!

-
I fricken love it! The Charger (probably a big block...) does a killer loud burnout, the little innocent Valiant creeps to line, and then smokes it!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I fricken love it! The Charger (probably a big block...) does a killer loud burnout, the little innocent Valiant creeps to line, and then smokes it!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
I am coming after that V8 =P~ Give me a bought two more years :-D

AHHHHHH,the mighty six!

Thanks Mike.
Your welcome needsaresto :cheers:They sure got something going on, and doing it right =P~
That is a fast little ride right there =P~

Not yet :read2: But I am looking, Prine my be able to help here.:happy10:

Very cool mike. I am playing with idea of a turbo in my Barracuda instead of a V8. Maybe next year I will start doing some research.
It already has a stout little engine, I wish you could drive it, you would love it.
I need to go run it.

Thanks Dudes. I'm hoping to keep it at 10.90's for alittle while then start working my way down through the 10's. That Charger is a buddy of mine. Has a strong N/A 440ci, he also likes getting wipped by a Slant. Later.
Ryan

Hey guys,

If you like what you see here, I have a rebuilt Slant-6 racing engine, ready to drop in someone's racer. Call Michael, in Tyler, Texas, at 903-714-4414. If I don't answer, leave a voicemail and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

-
Back