slant six racing

-

Charrlie_S

Reaction score
Posted in the events forum

Posted in the events forum
Just a reminder Slant six racing at Mo-Kan Dragway, and Mason-Dixon Dragway are getting closer. Any/every slant six powered vehicle is welcome, from bone stock, to full bore modified. I'm trying to make one or both of these races. Have to see if the new engine runs.
PS: I don't think Uncle Tony will be there. :)

I've got a few things to work out on the Dart before it's ready for a long trip, but hopefully I'll be able to make one this year.

Just a reminder Slant six racing at Mo-Kan Dragway, and Mason-Dixon Dragway are getting closer. Any/every slant six powered vehicle is welcome, from bone stock, to full bore modified. I'm trying to make one or both of these races. Have to see if the new engine runs.
PS: I don't think Uncle Tony will be there. :)

Hoping to make Mason-Dixon... may just spectate.

I am planning on MOKAN.
Come out and race your Slant with us!
20230407_180947.jpg

Hopefully I'll see you there. I'm having some issues with my new engine. If I get them resolved, I'll be leaving here on Wednesday, and hope to get there on Friday. Over 1100 miles one way for me.

Well I'm not going to make it. My 88 truck developed a rod knock, and I was unable to get my 84 finished. Needs a rear main seal and new clutch. Also had a problem with care fo my wife while I would be gone.
PS: I did get the race car running OK, not great but OK. 8.690 1/8 mile and 13.771 1/4 mile (66 Signet 170 slant six)

-
Back