-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mako21

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to purchase an Air Conditioning Bracket to mount a Sanden Compressor on my 1976 Dart Slant Six.

Message me please if you have one.
Thanks. John.

Do you have access to a salvage yard that has older cars? Chrysler started using the Sanden compressor on 78-79 Slant sixes and the 2.2 K cars. If you can find an unmolested Slant 6 F,M or J body, you could harvest the complete bracket setup and everything else related. It's a pretty complicated bracket.

You can modify the RV2 compressor bracket to fit the Sanden. They are much easier to find. We had a member that did it and did a nice job.

I’ve gone to my local U-pick salvage yards and no luck. I’ll keep searching by calling some out of state ones.

The only bracket I’ve seen is from Nostalic Air Parts for around $500 and I believe requires some additional modification.

Hi there, I posted on that sight as well but no luck. Thanks for the good insight.

There's a Ford conversion Sanden bracket for like 50 bucks. If you have any fab skills, that would be the way to go.

Anything here ?
I just pulled a box of /6 parts i am not sure off.
I do believe the long slender part is a alternator adjustment with the a/c hose protector to keep a/c lines from moving forward towards the fan.

16532359901205907546401096967011.jpg

You are correct the long bracket is an alternator adjustment bracket. Don’t need any of those parts at the moment, but thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back