[WANTED] Slap stik linkage

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's talking slap stick, yes, 71-74 B body or 70-74 E body had the slap stick.

It's going in an A body but I think the E body will work, maybe a little modification. do you have a pic or measurement?

I wasn't aware of a slap stick being available in the A body, but I'm no expert. I have what looks to be the whole assembly. Rod from shifter to Z, Zbar, and rod from z-bar to trans shift input. I also have a one piece kickdown rod, probably from E-body. The rod from the shifter is about 15 1/4" c-c on the pins and would be easy to shorten or lengthen as needed.

IMG_3375.JPG

IMG_3376.JPG

I wasn't aware of a slap stick being available in the A body, but I'm no expert. I have what looks to be the whole assembly. Rod from shifter to Z, Zbar, and rod from z-bar to trans shift input. I also have a one piece kickdown rod, probably from E-body. The rod from the shifter is about 15 1/4" c-c on the pins and would be easy to shorten or lengthen as needed.

View attachment 1715495688

View attachment 1715495689
A body did not come with a slap stick But the linkage for the standard floor shiftier will wrk with the slap stick had that set up in my A body

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back