Slick n quick small engine oil change

-
Liked the idea...why not have a gallon jug and use over and over till full and then take to recycler. no cleaning the first bottle. just use the drilled cap over again.

I have used my fluid evacuator for years. Handy tool.

fluid evacuator..jpg

Dunno why I didnt think of this lol. I cursed the last 2 mowers as neither of the pricks had a drain plug and the snowblower has a drain but makes a mess.

Dunno why I didnt think of this lol. I cursed the last 2 mowers as neither of the pricks had a drain plug and the snowblower has a drain but makes a mess.
for the snowblower I used 1/4" pipe and extended the drain out. cap it off when done.

We have about 120 pieces of equipment at work that use small Honda engines.. Servicing them annually is a PITA. This is just cool enough to use at work..

That's a cool idea but by the time I made that up I wouldda had the oil changed. lol

for the snowblower I used 1/4" pipe and extended the drain out. cap it off when done.
This works, and /or add a ball valve. Use a hand tightened garden hose type cap. No more tools needed! Did this on my PIA rider mower.

I worked at a small engine shop for a few years. The Honda rep came in with a boat load of Hondas and we replaced tons of small rental stuff with the Hondas, mostly stuff like sod cutters and seeders and anything that still had a Subaru Robbins. I also found that the 1/4 npt pipe extension and cap come standard with some snowblowers. Ariens with a Briggs come to mind. But I was using this evacuation pump for everything.
C1BE353E-ACAF-4AAF-B431-6A984F92B947.jpeg

-
Back