slicks

-

oktire

oktire
Reaction score
32/14.5 x15 what brand is everybody running and pros and cons i want to run MT but looking for input Thanks

I have been using 14 x 32 MT stiff walls for ever...never have had a problem with them..

I currently run Hoosier 31.5 x 12.5 x 15. The contact surface is actually 14" wide.
had all kinds of problems at 8.5 and 9 psi with tire bounce and control at the big end, went to 13 psi and car hooks and steers great.

Have had good luck with both M/T and Hoosiers...

If the rear suspension is working any slick should hook...

I have issue with Goodyears I have run them for just over two years not that many passes car dosent sit out in the elements but the sidewalls front and back are dry rotting I have had it happen to two fronts and the rears. The fronts go faster I ran into a guy at the track he had the same tires and they were just as cracked as mine. Tech had issue with his tires but let him run at the tnt.

Used to run Stones, when they changed to Phoenix they got even better. I've had to watch them close after 100 runs because the cords will be showing and they still hook the same.

I have run Hooiser QTP and Hooiser DR, both were great. A lot of my friends use Phoenix as swear by them (not at them.....by them :D ).

I usually run Hoosiers(9x30x15), but I bought a pair of Goodyears last year, they seem to last longer than the Hoosiers.

I need to buy another set, and I will probably get a set of Goodyears.

-
Back