slicks

-

shifter

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new, I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times before but here we go. I have a 1969 dodge dart that I rolled the rear lip and welded in a spring relocation kit from Mancini. but I didn't tub the car. Has anyone else done this, and if so, what is the biggest slick that can fit without rubbing. Because different brands fit differently, I need to know what tire manufacturer, and what rim manufacturer was used. Was the rim custom or out of the box, and what size? In addition, I would need to know what size drag radial would fit as I know most makes are metric, for street driving. I would allso need to know rim brand and size.

Every car is a little different, you'll need to measure for yourself. But I can tell you you'll need a minimum of 1 inch clearance on both sides and in front and rear if you plan on driving it on the street. You may be able to get by with a little less on the sides if you are only racing the car but they will still rub some when you are going around turns in the pits.

-
Back