-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kegr2010

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a rebuildable or working 904 transmission in North East Indiana. Angola, Auburn, Ft Wayne area????

Thanks in advance.

I have stock units $750 + core and or HP units also coming your way on Friday if interested PM me these units have 3yr warranty thanks

I’ve got a rebuildable core with a converter for $100 and will be in Elkhart this weekend for a lacrosse tournament. PM me if interested.

I am interested. I don't know how to PM.
We don't post phone numbers directly on the site, personal messages only. Click on the members name and then Start a conversation. Follow the screens. Easy.

Looking for a rebuildable or working 904 transmission in North East Indiana. Angola, Auburn, Ft Wayne area???? I have one out of a 68 Barracuda 318. It worked great and out of a 60k mile car. $400 East Peoria,Illinois

Thanks in advance.

We also don’t use the red x if you are not interested in parts that others comment they have. The red x means “disagree” which is mostly used in conversation or technical discussions.

We also don’t use the red x if you are not interested in parts that others comment they have. The red x means “disagree” which is mostly used in conversation or technical discussions.
Sorry I was only trying to delete the message. My inbox is full I guess. I don't know how to empty it. I meant no disrespect.

I have one in Crown Point, IN. Send me a PM if you haven't found one yet. Your inbox is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back