Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Henry

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all,

I have a 72 Duster. No frills 273, aluminum water pump.

I am looking for an alternator bracket (triangle) that is mounted to the water pump. Also looking for the water pump pulley to go with it. Single groove as I have no A/C.

Trying to work through all the garbage the previous owner cobbled together.

please let me know.
Thanks,
Chris.

update:
The pulley I need will have a depth of 3-3/8” and an OD of 5-7/8. Double groove is fine if I need to make adjustments.
See picture for the bracket. Run-of-the-mill three hole bracket (water pump to alt top)

I’m really not sure if any of any of this stuff I have belong (doubt it). Just trying to get what I have to charge and not flop around.
I am going to the salvage yard today. I’ll update if I find something there

thanks
Chris

6B869201-93AB-455F-9724-B7596E9678E2.jpeg

Update:

I found the parts I needed at the local salvage yard.
Thank you to all that replied. I appreciate it very much.
Best regards,
Chris

Last edited:
I’ll hit you up tomorrow with pictures of what I have.

Hi all,

I have a 72 Duster. No frills 273, aluminum water pump.

I am looking for an alternator bracket (triangle) that is mounted to the water pump. Also looking for the water pump pulley to go with it. Single groove as I have no A/C.
Trying to work through all the garbage the previous owner cobbled together.

please let me know.
Thanks,
Chris.
If you don't find what you need, if you can post a picture of the piece(s), I might be able to help. Just went through my storage truck, and found a lot of brackets. Most I don't know what they fit.
PS: Picture can be from anywhere. Doesn't have to be your vehicle. Just need to match up what I have.

If these chrome aftermarket units are not it, hit Charlie_s up for sure. He’s a goodfella.

I’ll ship these to you for $10.

1E1801CD-6422-4C2F-BC47-E59A39FE3592.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back