-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValiantDriver

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to purchase a 273 or 318 small block complete engine that is in need of a rebuild. Don't want to have to bore or plane the heads and deck or grind the crank. Let me know what is out there.

Looking to purchase a 273 or 318 small block complete engine that is in need of a rebuild. Don't want to have to bore or plane the heads and deck or grind the crank. Let me know what is out there.

Have a 1972 318 and 904 trans runs good, and several 273's and 318's for rebuilds. I am in the Chicago area and am going to the Indy show next weekend.

I have two 73 318's one complete assembled with brackets intake and pan for $250 include a 904 for $50 more. Also have one completely disassembled for $150 includes heads pan no intake, bleach crank is drill for a 4 speed. Let me know thanks
Joe

I have an 85 318 that was rebuilt by previous owner, I pulled the heads to have a look and appears it was a ring job. 302 casting heads. Is a roller capable block but flat tappet installed. $300

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back