-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1975 PROSTREET DUSTER

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a set of used Crane gold roller rocker arms. They are in good condition with shafts. 1.5 ratio. These are for standard heads and will not fit T/A or W heads. Price is $250 firm plus the ride.

will you ship them to australia, thanks
For sale is a set of used Crane gold roller rocker arms. They are in good condition with shafts. 1.5 ratio. These are for standard heads and will not fit T/A or W heads. Price is $250 firm plus the ride.

Man these ads that aren't marked sold really fry me. I spend time looking only to find out they are gone and once again not marked SOLD.

I also found these same rockers on Racing Junk and have called the guy twice. Same person!!!!!

:mumum:

Thanks a bunch Steve, I have probably wasted an hour and a half between looking here and on RJ.

It's so damned easy too. Go to thread. Click on thread tools. Click on "mark this thread as sold". It's that easy.

48 posts should tell ya something

I looked through his posts and it appears he is only here to buy and sell, but a little courtesy would be nice.

Like I said I found these rockers on RJ and called on them only to look here and find them sold.

Some people don't mind wasting other peoples time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back