-
Status
Not open for further replies.

FastMopar71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a small block Edelbrock Street Tunnel Ram intake and matching Holley 9776 450cfm carbs. Comes with linkage bar, and bug catcher. Piece on top of one carb needs repair (see picture). Asking $950 plus shipping or local Eastern PA pickup.

IMG_7270.jpg
IMG_7271.jpg
IMG_7272.jpg
IMG_7273.jpg
IMG_7274.jpg
IMG_7275.jpg
IMG_7276.jpg
IMG_7277.jpg
IMG_7278.jpg
IMG_7279.jpg

Actually, you are wrong about that. That is a “street tunnel ram” and the difference between it and the standard tunnel ram is the depth of the top plenum. If you take the carbs off it will say “street tunnel ram” right on top of the plenum. And yes the STR12 is a completely different animal. I’ve got both and I can do a side by side comparison photo if you need one. Not trying to highjack the sale thread here but if you want pictures PM me. The “street” version like this is a lot harder to find.

Actually, you are wrong about that. That is a “street tunnel ram” and the difference between it and the standard tunnel ram is the depth of the top plenum. If you take the carbs off it will say “street tunnel ram” right on top of the plenum. And yes the STR12 is a completely different animal. I’ve got both and I can do a side by side comparison photo if you need one. Not trying to highjack the sale thread here but if you want pictures PM me. The “street” version like this is a lot harder to find.

Thank you hemichuck for clarifying..you are correct. This definitely says street tunnel Ram on top :)

... Piece on top of one carb needs repair (see picture)...

I cannot see that piece as it is taped up. Can you tell me or show me the repair required or is that carburetor toast? What happened to it? Thanks.

I cannot see that piece as it is taped up. Can you tell me or show me the repair required or is that carburetor toast? What happened to it? Thanks.

The base of this post cracked in shipping..see picture. It can be repaired, definitely not toast.
upload_2021-7-24_23-23-19.jpeg

Can you get a better picture of the plenum from a direct side shot?

It’s packed away at the moment. What exactly are you wanting to see? Are you seriously interested in purchasing?

I'm not, but I know someone who might be if it has the right top. You can just tell me. Is it the top that looks all blowed up like a balloon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back