Small bolt skinny front Cragar wheels

-

davescuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Small bolt skinny front Cragar wheels
After working with the Head of sales at Cragar Wheels for 3 months, thinking everything was a go for the 15x4 small bolt Cragars. It just got shot down by the VP. They said not enough return on there investment, what BS! Sorry guys I tried

What investment is that...changing the drill pattern?
Or is there more to it?

ok, that makes sense
(i always figured they drill the center register too)

I thought they would just be able to swap center the large bolt one but they different. They would have to narrow the 15x 6 small bolt wheel

I was just trying to get anything skinny 3.5 4.0 or 4.5
Yes they did make them

I told them 10 sets

It would have to be of a personal importance to the button pusher of Cragar to make it happen unfortunately. I don't know the number needed but it will have to well exceed 10 sets I am sure.....

Thanks for trying Dave,

JW

I wanted to do a 100 sets but they were not going to give me a discount so why put that much money out.

Makes me wish I still worked for American Racing Equipment...
I'd take some Torque Thrust II's in 3.5" or 4", and back then, I bet they would have been happy to oblige.

Well that's not a good answer. I'm gonna ask the owner of ET wheels in San Leandro, Ca. See what he says. He seems pretty talented...he repaired an aluminum wheel I turned into a taco a few years ago. Gotta love these Kalifornia roads.

Well that's not a good answer. I'm gonna ask the owner of ET wheels in San Leandro, Ca. See what he says. He seems pretty talented...he repaired an aluminum wheel I turned into a taco a few years ago. Gotta love these Kalifornia roads.

Thanks for digging into it. I helped tuned on a mustang last year and loaded up on the power and the end result was a seriously flattened set of Bogarts but they fixed them lol. You would think someone could modify a set of 6" wheels....

Jw

-
Back