SNAKE and MONGOOSE; Saw it tonight, GREAT MOVIE!

-

SpikeWills69

Live Free or Die
Reaction score
My wife and I went to see Snake and Mongoose tonight at the local theater and it was AWESOME!

Lot's of car stuff, great racing footage and some really good personal stuff about Don and Tom.

TWO THUMBS UP; Must see.

I realize a lot of you won't get to see it due to its' limited showings. We are lucky to be near zMax Dragway, so I guess that is why it was here.

Glad to hear that, I'm wanting to see it but I have not seen any listings for it in my area. Really brings me back to Christmas morning as a kid , and my snake and mongoose hot wheels track ,Good times !

Glad to hear that, I'm wanting to see it but I have not seen any listings for it in my area. Really brings me back to Christmas morning as a kid , and my snake and mongoose hot wheels track ,Good times !

Those hot wheels tracks are one of the stars of the movie! :prayer:

i went and saw it monday. i expected it to suck, and was really surprised how good it was. the original footage is AWESOME!
GREAT MOVIE!
i am lucky enuf to live within a few miles of one of the few theaters it is in.

We just saw this the other day........They did a great job incorporating the old racing footage into the movie. Well worth your time to see it, if possible. Also, don't leave when the movie ends. There's another 10 minutes or so of photos, video footage, etc. during the credits!!

Also, as luck would have it.....They were out of the movie posters they were giving away.

I asked about them again when we were leaving the theater and the cool employee guy took the display one down & gave it to ME :D 8-) 8-)

Attachments

• P1100039.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 288
We just saw this the other day........They did a great job incorporating the old racing footage into the movie. Well worth your time to see it, if possible. Also, don't leave when the movie ends. There's another 10 minutes or so of photos, video footage, etc. during the credits!!

Also, as luck would have it.....They were out of the movie posters they were giving away.

I asked about them again when we were leaving the theater and the cool employee guy took the display one down & gave it to ME :D 8-) 8-)

Now that's awesome! I would frame it and hang it in the garage :D

Dang 6pkC that's real awsome! I hope that movie plays somewhere near me.

It is not showing here.I am a Snake freak I would also like to have a poster if anyone has one.

My wife and I went to see Snake and Mongoose tonight at the local theater and it was AWESOME!

Lot's of car stuff, great racing footage and some really good personal stuff about Don and Tom.

TWO THUMBS UP; Must see.

I realize a lot of you won't get to see it due to its' limited showings. We are lucky to be near zMax Dragway, so I guess that is why it was here.

I'm jealous. - But it's great to finally hear from someone that got to actually see it.

Now that's awesome! I would frame it and hang it in the garage :D

Yep.......That's the plan. I just need to find a frame. It's 40" X 27"

Dang 6pkC that's real awsome! I hope that movie plays somewhere near me.

I couldn't believe he gave me the display.....Dang :D

It's only showing at 1 theater here in the Phx Metro area. I really wanted to see it on the big screen. I'd highly recommend it if you can find it near you!!

Oh man, I didn't even know about the posters. I agree with everyone though, they did a great job on this movie. My expectations weren't too high going in, but it was really, really good, in every way.

Thanks for the heads up.
I may take my wife since she can't do much else an I haven't been to the theater in years. Don't like it.
The last movie I think I saw at the theater was Saving Private Ryan.
I wanted to see it on the big screen.

I just watched the Rush trailer.
Didn't impress me like Grand Prix.
But then again Steve is dead.

Wish I could see it on the big screen. Not playing anywhere near me.

It is not showing here.I am a Snake freak I would also like to have a poster if anyone has one.

I called the Corporate Office of the local theater company to see if I could get any more posters after reading this.

They didn't have any....Sorry I tried!!

I took my 11 yr old daughter with me tonight and saw it.(just got back) Good movie! We came out and got in the cuda, she asked me, "Dad, was this car ever raced?" LOL... don't think so... it is loud but not fast!

The movie website has the posters available. $19.95 for the 27" x 40".

http://snakeandmongoose.bigcartel.com/

Thanks for posting that info, 1967 'cuda! I just bought one.
BTW, I checked eBay first and saw some fool is currently the high bidder for the very same movie poster at $35.15 plus another $5.85 for freight - and the auction still has another 3 days to go.

Just looked at the list and nothing even close to me. Now I understand that the N.E. area is not well known for drag racing but there is tons of people here that do enjoy it and there's gonna be an increase with the recent change to NHRA at NE Dragway.

I'm disappointed :(

Just looked at the list and nothing even close to me. Now I understand that the N.E. area is not well known for drag racing but there is tons of people here that do enjoy it and there's gonna be an increase with the recent change to NHRA at NE Dragway.

I'm disappointed :(

Sounds like we need a road trip. Gather all the locals and hit the open road.

I have not been in a theater in many years, I think gone in 60 seconds was my last one, and it was not with Treva :toothy9:

I need to look and see when and if it comes here Thank you all for the update on this show :cheers:

Looks like it is showing today in St. Louis, MO.

-
Back