Status
Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Well, I am peddling more of my tools. Need the money for other things and don't use these much.
1. 3/8s impact, used but very well maintained. This is an awesome little gun that I will miss. But I don't have an air compressor so it just sits in the box. This gun was over $300 new. I would like $185 shipped to the lower 48.
2. 1/4 air ratchet. This little guy is awesome. I haven't used it to much, but everything I have used it for. It busts *** and gets the job done. Great little guy. I think it was around $200 new, will sell for $125 Shipped to the lower 48.
3. 22 piece metric 3/8s socket set. I may have used this set one time. Retail on this was around $250, will sell for $165 shipped to the lower 48.
4. 15 piece screw and bolt extractor set. I have only used one or two of the bits. New was around $65, will sell for $35 shipped to the lower 48.

I can get you more info if you need it. I prefer Pay Pal. I will also work a deal if you want multiple items.

Thanks, Jeremy

Would you take $200 for both items 3 & 4 shipped to York, Pa

Small block, Sorry, yes. I got the money. The tools are boxed an ready to go, but I didn't get to take lunch at work this week to try and get everything done. I will have a break tomorrow and will get everything out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back