So. Cal winter...

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
WtH? 10:30 pm.
Screenshot_20210114-223253_Chrome.jpg

There are some good things to speak of in this state.
I've considered relocating after retirement....The Wife and I are considering Tennessee. I have a friend that lives in Huntsville, Alabama. I watch the weather listings on the phone and am disappointed to see such cold numbers from Knoxville, Chattanooga and Huntsville. It is the SOUTH, man.....why is it only 19 degrees overnight there? The cold weather S U C K S !! That is a deal breaker for me!

There are some good things to speak of in this state.
I've considered relocating after retirement....The Wife and I are considering Tennessee. I have a friend that lives in Huntsville, Alabama. I watch the weather listings on the phone and am disappointed to see such cold numbers from Knoxville, Chattanooga and Huntsville. It is the SOUTH, man.....why is it only 19 degrees overnight there? The cold weather S U C K S !! That is a deal breaker for me!
To kill the darn BUGS man and hibernate the snakes!!! Where ya from Cali!??????

To kill the darn BUGS man and hibernate the snakes!!! Where ya from Cali!??????

Doent kill the bugs , the colder it is mostly just slows down their coming out after winter if their not seasonal . longer cold.

It's the Santana winds that bring the warm air in from the desert NE of us. Very dry, very blustery...very nice if your in a protected area like behind a hill or something. Not so good on the open road with a high profile vehicle. It'll pass and well be 45-50 at 0700 once again.

I live in Western NY and the winter is pretty much ..#1 gloomy, #2 cold #3 snow #4 windy #5 did I say snow ? . My daughter was in Auburn Al. for 5 years and we visited once in the summer and damn it was crazy hot, can't deal with that kind of heat daily. Our winters have been mild and a lot, lot less snow the last couple winters. Only one 4" snow fall day so far, and only three snow blower days last year. Odd.

Commiefornia has the best weather. Although I wish it would actually rain during the so called wet season. It’s 73 in Shandon California right now. I’m thinking about wearing shorts, in January!

-
Back