So how many years have you been married?

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I know I'm not at the top of the heap, but was curious on how long has everyone been married? I dated my wife as a teenager in 1973, but we didn't marry until 1988. This December 27, we celebrated 30 years. So how many years for you?

30 years as of 09/2018, I was 33 years old (my first time), spouse was 35 years old (her second time). We met in an evening country western dance class at a community college.

I know I'm not at the top of the heap, but was curious on how long has everyone been married? I dated my wife as a teenager in 1973, but we didn't marry until 1988. This December 27, we celebrated 30 years. So how many years for you?
44 as of Aug 28, 2018

Been married since 1970............................................but not to the same woman :rofl:. I think there was a 8 month break in there somewhere???

It will be 30 years in march 2019. First and only time for me. I was two weeks away from being 35 at the time.

42 .. bi-centennial year..I tell everyone I was drunk and she got me.. she says she felt sorry for the drunk. Met in '69 married 8 years later. Good thing we waited, I wasn't good marriage material before that. :rolleyes:

27 years in May. Was 19 when I met her, 20 when I married her she was 22. Our first child was born 4 years later.

22 years coming up, married late in life, still enjoying every minute. :D

22 years in June. Got together in 1996 and married her the next year! No looking back now, in it for the long haul!

-
Back