So, this is Jon Voight's Porsche? LOLOL

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
You guys remember this, right?

Now what we have is "Bruce Jenner's Porsche..........914" Now that "Bruce" is no longer "Bruce" does this even matter? But what a POS Plus, and by that I mean NOT "plus" it's a 914

BruceJenner.jpg

967119_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=nOso0i_GiFIAX8JEF77&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

300544_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=2&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=8FY01HiXVtEAX-kdhh0&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

960278_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=MLFvM1PuhMgAX8t6FsC&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

So was the car switched to the other team and is electric now? It doesn't look like it came out of the surgery very well.

or a "Deleteadicktomy"...one of these will be covered by Obamacare.

they shoulda just dont a full frontal lobotomy, because clearly He isnt using his brain anyway

Funny story. In 2016 I was at Circuit of the America’s for 2 days racing our Miata. Club level stuff. In between our sessions they held “buy in races”. Anyone can buy a car for the day and race the class. All the cars are the same, very similar to the celebrity race at the Long Beach Grand Prix. We watched the end of the race and walked to the winners circle. Top of the podium? Bruce (Caitlyn) Jenner. 2nd was his (her?) son.

I know his "wife" is amoral I mean, really, she's an TV attention *****, but can you imagine how that must make your wife/ girlfriend feel when you decide you don't want to be "her guy" anymore?

I know his "wife" is amoral I mean, really, she's an TV attention *****, but can you imagine how that must make your wife/ girlfriend feel when you decide you don't want to be "her guy" anymore?
Seems like a family trait. They are one rich family just by being in your face. Now Kim and the doorknob are having marital problems. Just another publicity stunt to make headlines and more money.
Can you imagine him as your President and she the first lady. The Presidential Limo would have 26" rims in no time lol

Seems like a family trait. They are one rich family just by being in your face. Now Kim and the doorknob are having marital problems. Just another publicity stunt to make headlines and more money.
Can you imagine him as your President and she the first lady. The Presidential Limo would have 26" rims in no time lol
Yup Afab industries anything for a buck

sad part is, he would still have been a better, and more believable choice then biden

-
Back