so what did u buy yourself for christmas

-
a muchly needed drill press!

Attachments

• 2012-12-09_20-29-32_697748399790.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 275
I hardly ever buy anything from fleabay anymore, but when I saw these I about fell over. These are the correct door panels for my 65 wagon, I thought I would never find a set in this condition and nobody makes them... $88 shipped to my door, every now and then even a blind squirrel gets a nut!

Attachments

• $T2eC16hHJGoE9nuQhoU0BQBf5JeqJQ~~60_57.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 279
I forget the same person every year. I only have about 25 fishing poles, maybe I'll get me another.

2009 Ram 1500 4 door Hemi 4x4 .One owner.kind of expensive but I love it.

Attachments

• X-Mas 2012 002.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 243
Bought myself this saw couple months back, but it was an early christmas gift. Put in a pool this past summer & my wife has plans of a lot of new decking next year so it was time to upgrade.

Attachments

• 6955-20_w_stand_4.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 245
60434 Voodoo cam, MRL soild roller lifters, New eddy heads ported / prepped by MRL for the cam/springs, timing set, bronze oil pump drive, Hughes rockers, Smith Bros pushrods.

Next stop is PTC for a 904 tranny build and converter.

Picked up a set of /6 clifford shorty headers and Y pipe for the barracuda. Want a little more push but leave her with an original look.

Hopefully a paint job sometime in the coming year. It might take longer though. It always does. LOL tmm

Bought myself a Turbo Action RMVB Transbrake for my 904 and had it installed in the trans with a freshen up(belts).Also a CRS Trans-Sheild.I,ve been working my tail off since the start of October,to buy this(only 4 days off since Oct.1st)

I bought a dremel and some used ported U code 2.02 heads. the dremel is to clean them up a bit and then I am going to do my 273 heads. merry xmas to me merry xmas to me and happy mopar year too.

I bought some engine parts.
4'' crank,RPM performer,SFI flex plate,push rods,Carter fuel pump,7qt pan.
And a H,B.:burnout:

Attachments

• 023.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 153
I got this last September but wife says it is my Christmas present since she was OK with it. It is my dream car that I thought would never happen.

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0198.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 130
A new house! Moving out of pa to Delaware. Property taxes tripled in 15 years! Time to go.

-
Back