Sold the Swinger

-
Sorry to hear the sad news but the Swinger's big brother will be fun when you find him. I am a lover of the early B's myself. Someday I might do the same as you. Good luck with your search. tmm

I'm sorry to hear about the Swinger as well. After a while, they almost become part of the family. But I'm sure you will find something you will grow to enjoy just as much!

Keep us updated!

Sad day in Mt Nemo. Sold the Swinger, now on the hunt for a 64 Polara. Sill hurts though.

Sir,
I am not trying to 'wax' metaphysical in My response...

I, with Your humble indulgence would add My observations from my 34 yrs
as an 3'rd gen wrench ...

Damn the Iron...aaaarrrggg, it seeks The Gearhead out...

Calls like an lover in the Wind.

Thx added Sir... subscribed !

On Man :banghead: well 8) sounds like it was time to move on and set it free to a good home.
Good vibes heading your way to find your next one :color:

What without even a listing here Bill ? I hope you got stupid money for it because it would have sold here in a heartbeat .

My Uncle, who sold it to me years ago, bought it back. Yep Scott, it was George. I have my eye on his 64 Polara right now.

Hey! By the way Scott, Billy is having a CD release party at Boston Manor Thurs 13th if you aren't busy tomorrow night Ten buck cover, but free food, and some free beer too. KX94.7 is hosting it, along with Oakville Volkswagen. Should be a blast.

My Uncle, who sold it to me years ago, bought it back. Yep Scott, it was George. I have my eye on his 64 Polara right now.

Hey! By the way Scott, Billy is having a CD release party at Boston Manor Thurs 13th if you aren't busy tomorrow night Ten buck cover, but free food, and some free beer too. KX94.7 is hosting it, along with Oakville Volkswagen. Should be a blast.
WTF I just about sh$% my pants, Good thing its staying in the Family, Like George needs another car? Hope you get the Polara. thats a NICE car.

Frikken George!I sure would like that white car he had at Flamboro...should,ve traded for your Dart.Gotta get together soon Bill.:D

The 64 Polaras and Belvederes are the only cars I can think of that I would get rid of my Dart for. My bro-in-law has 5 64 Polaras... Hoarder.

Sorry to see it go Bill, but Im sure with Spring round the corner there will be lotsa nice choices up for sale soon.

Did you make a deal with George on his 64? awesome original car but I fear the little poly motor won't get the juices goin:burnout:

-
Back