[SOLD] Some parts for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
Please send a PM as I might miss a reply here.

I have a few parts left over for sale.

3 A body cable style gas pedals with cables. Good condition. $30 each shipped.

SOLD Inland 3 speed shifter complete with shift handle, original black knob and linkage. It came out of a Duster. $60 shipped. SOLD

Shifter mounting plate with the 3 correct bevel headed mounting screws. $50 shipped.

318 truck rear sump oil pan and 2 truck oil pickups. $50 shipped.

SOLD A body stainless fuel sendin unit. NEW. 3/8 pickup and 1/4 return. $50 shipped. SOLD

Restored Mallory Double Life dual point distributor for small block. New points, rotor and excellent original cap. Even has original tag. Has been blasted and restored. Fully adjustable mechanical advance distributor. Original big Mallory condenser tested good. This would be perfect for a period correct hot rod or rat rod. $200 shipped.

I also have some kinda later (1980s) instrument cluster. Complete in real nice condition. I have no clue what it fits. If somebody knows where a number is I will look. $50 shipped.

All items located in middle Georgia and available for local pickup.

Yall all know me. I don't sell crap. My camera is messed up and I cannot take any pictures. Either you want the stuff or not.

I don't know what they fit. That's why I didn't say. The pedals are the same.

I found a picture of the distributor taken after I finished restoring it.

Attachments

• DISTRIBUTOR 006.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 430
Hey Rob got sending unit today. I left positive feedback. Thanks Bill Here is a bump for you

Thanks Bill. I did the same for you. I sure appreciate it.

I am sorry. I completely forgot to measure the cables for you. I am going out in the shop now to do it for you.

Ok folks. I don't want to scrap this stuff, but we are in a terrible tight and It's going. I am also adding to the pile a good internally balanced early Hemi 172 tooth 8 bolt flywheel and an NOS Harvey aluminum early Hemi 8 bolt flywheel. The Harvey flywheel is a marine flywheel with no pressure plate holes drilled, but the bosses are there and it's a very easy job for a good machine shop. Although it is solid aluminum and would not be good for a race type situation, it would be fine for something like a rat rod or hot rod. I was going to use it, but I need a 130 tooth 8 bolt flywheel. They are both internally balanced.

Looks like they are all three 24" long. I also realized that I need to keep one for my rat truck so that leaves 2 at 30 each shipped.

Went to the scrap yard today. Everything is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back