Some people are just too good.

-
Massive stroke while we tieing up lures. I'm an EMT and first responder. I did what I could.

Hes been in the hospital for a while now. He probably not gonna make it out.

I hear his kids talking about what is "theres".

Put a lien on the cars for your services in saving him and getting him to the hospital.:D
(of course with his ok)
That would throw a wrench in the drug addicts plans because they would have to pay you to get the cars.
Sorry to hear about Jim.

The things that the men have been saying and your story has brought me close to tears. You are one of the two young men I really appreciate out here on the forum. Please remember what Jim taught you, to take care of all the situations with care and love. Don't let his family turn you into the person he taught you not to be...

Hope you can carry on what you have been taught by him Cope. Sounds like you have already, being an EMT.

Try to not worry over the family members; it won't change them. I am sure you will do what you can for your friend at this time.

See - this is why I *** around as much as I do.... life can turn so serious so fast. Celebrate his life and realize that you are in it for a reason, and he in yours. There are times and things in life that choose you, not the other way around. Stay true to you and everything else will work itself out... there IS something you can do - - - keep him in your heart and your prayers.

Sorry to hear this, been going through the same thing since my sister in-law died in January. My wife took care of her to the end and her daughter who was seldom around came in digging and taking her stuff while she was taking her last breath's.

-
Back