Some pictures from last night.

-

doogievlg

Reaction score
This was a one serious group of mopar race cars! They are fairly well known here on Ohio but I figured I would post some pics.

EDB507B7-D5B1-45D4-B6E5-2791E9495337.jpeg

45D2028D-C8AB-4C7F-B2BF-29384C1B6AAB.jpeg

044FDC77-A591-445B-8B67-7918C82A145E.jpeg

I follow a group of racers on fb and they talk about the no prep and street racing and all that stuff what exactly does no prep mean does that mean they dont prep the track?

the red dart sure looks like my old race car that larry Larson built the chassis for me is there any close up pictures

That is the only picture I took but it is one of the Wheatcraft guys running it and they are usually up at the mopar nationals so maybe I’ll grab a few more then. The only thing I know about the car itself is that the body is a 67.

That is the only picture I took but it is one of the Wheatcraft guys running it and they are usually up at the mopar nationals so maybe I’ll grab a few more then. The only thing I know about the car itself is that the body is a 67.
thank you I say it is -it was 67 body---- carbon fiber int -mine back glass straight across at the bottom no tear drop --it was a good car for if it is mine last time I heard it was on east coast thanks again

thank you I say it is -it was 67 body---- carbon fiber int -mine back glass straight across at the bottom no tear drop --it was a good car for if it is mine last time I heard it was on east coast thanks again

Here is another picture of the same car.

The interior was carbon fiber. Did you sell the car as a roller or complete and if it was complete do you recall what shifter was in it? I got a good look at the shifter.

025665A4-C65C-4867-9226-A9C2170710EA.jpeg

Here is another picture of the same car.

The interior was carbon fiber. Did you sell the car as a roller or complete and if it was complete do you recall what shifter was in it? I got a good look at the shifter.

View attachment 1715196278
thanks that is my old car----sold turn key it was quarter stick glad to see the car again---the best driving and working car I ever had

It’s in very good hands. They are a well known bracket team here in Ohio.
thank you---does it still have Larson race cars sticker on quarter glasses if they ever get to Missouri I would like to see it again I sold it to Baxter in Chicago

-
Back