someone need some used front end parts

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
if anyone of the members here are on a budget or a student without much dough, i have all the front end parts i just took off my 69 dart that are still in serviceable condition. these are for the 73-76 disc brake setup. i'll send them to you for the price of postage. 4-balljoints inner-outer tie rod assem., strut bushings,cam bolts,gas shocks,idler arm. just let me know. sorry my caps lock is broke

Whos better than you? You wouldn't have a old hemi hanging out there you want me to remove for you, do you. Mike

I'm sending all my stuff to bobruthkry, What a great family to be a part of here on FABO. And no Mike I traded my last hemi a week ago for 5 Lotto scratch off tickets HeHe.

Are you saying that to me...because if so, I take offense to that. Just because I have'nt posted since March, doesn't mean I'm an opportunist. I'm still a member in good standing, just very busy in the spring and summer months. I'm a contractor by trade and have a family to feed. Our money comes in seasonally and I have to take advantage of the weather and such. The offer was out there and I responded. Beyond that, I've never said anything to offend anyone. I keep to myself even when people bash one another. I have to spend my money wisely and I saw a deal, so I responded. And incidently I only have 1 car, read my posts and you'll see Plan a and Plan B story. Plan a was sold and offered here for 50 or 100 bucks with no takers. I am like most on a tight budget, live in Michigan where the un-employment is higher than any other state, with 2 kids and a mortgage. The add said student or tight budget...didnt realize Id have to submit financial records to score a great deal offered by a fellow member. Sorry for the rant, but that hurt being called names for being on a tight budget..I only have 1 driver car (wife) a company owned work truck and my a-body, all others have been sold for financial reasons. And if you all would kindly look at the dates ..the add was written 7 days before I responded, so I didn't think anyone needed or wanted the items. I assure you it was with great thought that I responded ..not a selfish move. Rob

Are you saying that to me...because if so, I take offense to that. Just because I have'nt posted since March, doesn't mean I'm an opportunist. I'm still a member in good standing, just very busy in the spring and summer months. I'm a contractor by trade and have a family to feed. Our money comes in seasonally and I have to take advantage of the weather and such. The offer was out there and I responded. Beyond that, I've never said anything to offend anyone. I keep to myself even when people bash one another. I have to spend my money wisely and I saw a deal, so I responded. And incidently I only have 1 car, read my posts and you'll see Plan a and Plan B story. Plan a was sold and offered here for 50 or 100 bucks with no takers. I am like most on a tight budget, live in Michigan where the un-employment is higher than any other state, with 2 kids and a mortgage. The add said student or tight budget...didnt realize Id have to submit financial records to score a great deal offered by a fellow member. Sorry for the rant, but that hurt being called names for being on a tight budget..I only have 1 driver car (wife) a company owned work truck and my a-body, all others have been sold for financial reasons. And if you all would kindly look at the dates ..the add was written 7 days before I responded, so I didn't think anyone needed or wanted the items. I assure you it was with great thought that I responded ..not a selfish move. Rob

Easy does it, I offered up the parts to anyone that could use them. Long before there was an internet, when I was younger and much poorer, i would have been tickled to get an offer like this. If Bobruthkry hadn't spoken first, I would have sent them to you. Never mind what others say.

Exactly....who gives a **** what others say...... here in 2007 they call that playa hatin. Which means (some one is jealous so they try and be rude w/words or actions) it's quite common. I hope you enjoy ur new front end parts and keep up the great work in being a hard workin American (which is more that I can say for a few dead beats around beggin of fockin change!

Jason

Ya I call that internet tough..

Most likely the offence would not have happenned face to face,but what the heck.It's not like he's gonna have to back it up because he most likely will never meet you.So easy to be rude when you dont have to run afterwards...

Hey, if you were talking to me, I just called it the way I seen it. In your profile your listed as a Senior project manager, have a house and 4 cars.....well that alone sound like your probably alot more financially secure than most. If I was wrong I appoligize. No insults intended I was just saying what I thought needed to be said. Maybe I was a little quick in my judgement. I've been wrong before and I have no reservations about bieng wrong, hell I'm usually wrong about **** 90% of the time anyway, ask my wife she'll tell you. Didn't want to start a pissing match sorry............

I feel better now. Finacially secure is non-existant anymore...ya just never know whats going to happen. Most people live paycheck to paycheck...sometimes even me. Get a little ahead, then bam...something always happens.

Glad it made you feel better, it made me feel better knowing I made someone else feel better until I remembered that I'm the one that caused your shorts to get bunched up in the first place. Sometimes I just don't think. I was going to ask if that means we can be friends BUT, I see your from Michigan.........hhhmmmm. I spent about 7-8 yrs in Columbus Oh and at first I hated the buckeyes when I moved there. The whole damn city has a great spirit of football and before I knew it I was a Buckeye fan. Man you talk about a great rivarly! Not much Ohio state stuff out here in the desert though. Of course I grew up right ouside of Pittsburgh and to this day I'm still a die hard Steeler fan. Have you ever thought about moving to Columbus? I think the unemployment rate is much lower:)

I dont think so..my whole family bleeds Maize and blue, not to mention U of M is one of my main clients. My wife is however from Findlay Ohio..not sure how we ever hooked up. (although I did have a 95 vette at the time) sold vette to buy a new Ram truck, been a rocky relationship since. Just kidding. she is from Ohio tho, and the mutant-in-laws alwys remind me of that every chance they get. I just remind them that U of M has the best over all record in college ball, usually quiets them right down. I do love them all tho.

Do you still have the small ball joint upper control arms from your big bolt disc swap you want to get rid of too?

If you still have the stuff or the deal feel through, I would sure like a shot. Serious Budget!!!! I can always use a deal or a hand out.

I also would like to say, reguardless of the outcome, That is a great thing you are doing. Everone these days wants to make as much money on parts as they can, and here comes someone that has them, and is willing to help out another brother. Great job and thanks for being the way you are.

If you still have the stuff or the deal feel through, I would sure like a shot. Serious Budget!!!! I can always use a deal or a hand out.

I also would like to say, reguardless of the outcome, That is a great thing you are doing. Everone these days wants to make as much money on parts as they can, and here comes someone that has them, and is willing to help out another brother. Great job and thanks for being the way you are.

Sorry, I already sent them to bobruthkry. I quess he got them, I havn't heard a thank you, eer I mean message that he got them!!

-
Back