someone please buy this!!!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure i would call it a steal but one could buy it and take out the grill and replace it with a regular one and come out with a cheap sharkstooth. The 4 speed drive train makes it desireable.
Small Block

I just talked to the guy. Nice guy, rusty car, runs good, needs floors, trunk, lower 1/4's, inner fenders. New England car it's whole life...

Yeah, I told him I'd think about it and let him know. I just bought one kinda rusty car... but this ones a 4 speed! I'm a sucker for a 4 speed car! Sounds like I'd have to spend about $5-6k to get the body right. He'll take $2500.

I Looked At It. Very Rough.all The Floors Are Gone ,rear Rails Are Junk.
Dash Is Hacked For Big Radio. Inner Fenders Are Rotted Along The Top.
Quarter Were Hacked,taillight Panel Rough.
Inner Rear Wheel Wells Rotted Up 2 Inches
It Is A Real 4 Spd Winchester Grey /white Interior.
Brian Is His Name.hes A Good Guy.
Hope This Info Helps

whoops! Well, anyway, it's a Petty Blue 340 Duster, white interior, etc., auto trans, sure-grip, all orig., $8500, needs cosmetic resto. The one I still think about (33 years later) had a 4 speed. Oh, the car in Conn. was Winchester Grey. Kinda neat color!

The guy wanted to part it out. Did ya'll do any wheelies?!?! Brian said it'll pop a foot and a half wheelie! LOL

ya he told me.i didnt make an offer on it. needs too much work ,
but any thing is fixable.
if you like grey and want a 4 spd .
he said the trans was orig.
d21 is on fender tag.

Too much work for me. He forgot to mention the frame rails. And I told myself that any other cars I buy will be local. There's usually something good within a couple miles of wherever you are if your just patient! Found a 72 Demon 5 miles from my house and a 67 notchback cuda 2 miles from my work. They should keep me busy for now....

I was going to say it being a CT car its most likely rusty. They tend to do that here.

yup...still..they arent making them anymore..and hes not askin a ton..i see framerails on the bag everyday...

The northeast should invest in more snow plow trucks and less salt. Although a bunch of body shops would go out of business, but the cars would last longer.

Make a trip out to Nebraska, I am thinkin about sellin my 70 340 duster 4 spd. Needs some body work but not all loaded with rust like alot of em I have seen. Runs and drives, motor not matching numbers but is the right year, runs like a raped ape:toothy10:, Yellow with white interior.

Make a trip out to Nebraska, I am thinkin about sellin my 70 340 duster 4 spd. Needs some body work but not all loaded with rust like alot of em I have seen. Runs and drives, motor not matching numbers but is the right year, runs like a raped ape:toothy10:, Yellow with white interior.
Only if it'll pop a foot and a half wheelie! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back